- Managing Partner
David graduated from University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in 1986. He attended law school at Whittier College School of Law, and graduated in 1990. He also graduated from Golden Gate University with an LL.M. in Taxation in 1991. Most recently, David earned his LL.M. in Entertainment and Media Law from Southwestern Law School in 2016. David’s published works include The Complete Guide to Estate & Financial Planning In Turbulent Times in 2013, Faith-Based Estate Planning in 2008, and co-authored: Love Money Control, Reinventing Estate Planning-2004, Generations, Planning Your Legacy-1999, and Legacy, Plan Protect and Preserve Your Estate-1996.
Since being admitted to practice, David has limited his practice to estate, charitable and asset protection planning. David is very passionate about assisting clients in planning their estates. He is a member of WealthCounsel, LLC, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the American Bar Association, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Clark County Bar Association, and the Nevada and California State Bar.
David frequently lectures at continuing legal education seminars on topics pertaining to estate planning. Among other topics he has spoken concerning trust law, will law, creditor protection law, and charitable planning issues.
David was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. He spends most of his time with his wife Heidi and their two children. Together they love to travel and enjoy theatre.
David is a rare law book and American Imprint collector. He also is a passionate about physical fitness and training.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Planning
- Nevada, 1991
- Colorado, 1994
- California, 2002
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate - 1990
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- LL.M., Master of Laws - 1991
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- LL.M., Master of Laws - 2016
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- B.S., Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - 1986
- Major: Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified in Illinois - 1990
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Certificate in International Taxation - 2017
- Your Wealth, Your Family, Your Legacy, 2018
- The Complete Guide to Estate & Financial Planning In Turbulent Times in 2013
- Faith-Based Estate Planning in 2008
- Co-authoring: Love Money Control, Reinventing Estate Planning-2004
- Generations, Planning Your Legacy-1999
- Legacy, Plan Protect and Preserve Your Estate-1996
- John T. Moran, ESQ.
- Mark A. Solomon, ESQ.
- NAIFA Keynote Speaker
- Arthritis Foundation Southern California
Honors and Awards
- The 2014 Vegas Dozen
- AV - Rated by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 1992 to Present
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Nevada, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Legal Intern Judge Miriam Shearing, Intern, 1988
- Legal Extern Center of Law in the Public Interest Extern, 1987
Pro Bono Activities
- Joyce Straus Foundation for the Arts, 2017 to Present
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2013 to Present
- H&R Block Tax Preparer, 1983-1986
- Delta Sigma Pi